Website Management/Web Design Role
We are looking for a capable Jack-of-all-trades to assist with the day to day running of 4 websites for our property maintenance company.
Tasks and duties: website design
- Website Maintenance/Design
- Assisting other Staff members with posting Social Media posts/Videos and online marketing designs
- General technical computing support around the office (mostly website related stuff)
- Basic SEO would be helpful
- Would suit a Web Design student or related field like Computer Science
- Need to be experienced and trained in the technical aspects of websites and their function
- There is a marketing aspect – Customers interface with the sites you are working with, so you need to understand what is both practical and aesthetic from a web design perspective
- Must have good communication Skills and be fluent in English
This role would be perfect for a 2nd or 3rd year university student studying web-design, computer science or a related discipline.
Work starts in early January.
Work is to take place at our Henderson office, and will be one full day a week from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday , flexible based around your schedule . This role has the potential to change to remote work down the line, but at this stage we need someone in the office one day a week to act as the website Guru.