Team Member – Matamata KFC
We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
We pride ourselves in promoting great work/life balance for our employees and are confident there is a store near you so you can become a KFC team member today. So, whether you are seeking a career or part-time work to fit with your lifestyle, there is something to suit you here at KFC.
As a Team Member at KFC you will:
- Provide a great customer experience to all of our valued customers
- Prepare and serve delicious chicken and KFC sides
- Support your team to keep the store clean, tidy and well stocked
- Keep up to date on new product promotions and offer these great deals to our customers
To join our team, you will need:
- To be customer focused and driven to deliver excellent customer service at all times. If you do have prior customer service experience that’s great!
- We need YOU to bring a positive attitude and motivation to succeed – We can provide excellent on the job training, e-learning and customer service skills that will ensure you succeed
- High energy attitude and able to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Great communication skills
- Eligibility to work in NZ
We offer our staff:
- $17.80 per hour starting rate and with training you could earn up to $20.00 per hour or more with ongoing training
- Stable, rostered hours and days whether you’re seeking full-time or part-time hours to suit your lifestyle
- A free meal (when you work a minimum 4 hour shift)
- A uniform to wear at work
- Ongoing career development opportunities with the wider Restaurant Brands company that operates KFC, Pizza Hut, Carl’s Jr. and Taco Bell.
Are you ready to create your own success story with KFC, apply now.