We are always looking for vibrant, fun and enthusiastic part time swimming instructors to join our team of teachers at Miramar.
Instructors will be required to work across a variety of levels ranging from Pre-School through to School Age.
Aquazone offers an attractive rate of pay, ongoing training and a fun environment. Shift work is available on a School Term basis from Mondays to Fridays between 9am and 11:30am; 3pm and 6:30pm and/or Saturdays & Sundays between 9am and 3pm.
INSTRUCTOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Plan and deliver lessons, and adhere to the lesson plans.
- Provide feedback and encouragement to participants in a professional and friendly manner.
- Liaise with Supervisor on learner’s progress.
- Assessment and promotion of learners.
- Communicate with swimmers and parents and update them on progress and development when necessary.
- Teach with full regard to Health and Safety.
- Report any safety concerns or health and safety issues to the pool side supervisor.
- Report any incidents / accidents or any other concerns to the pool side supervisor.
- A high standard of presentation and professionalism is expected at all times.