Stevens – Part Time Retail Assistant – New Zealand Job Vacancy
Are you passionate about cooking up a storm and whipping up tasty treat?
Then you’ll appreciate the challenge at our Stevens Tauranga store!
At Stevens The Home of Kitchenware we are looking for someone who is flexible, outgoing, self-motivated and is genuinely passionate about cooking and entertaining to join our team.
Delivering exceptional customer service to meet sales targets whilst sharing your product knowledge and your recipes of success with our customers, is rewarding in its own.
To be successful for this role you will be required:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a retail environment or customer service industry
- Have previous proven results in achieving sales targets and strong visual merchandising standards.
- Have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Have excellent attention to detail and stock take knowledge
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and multitask task and plan ahead.
Day required to work are Thursday 4pm – 9pm & Saturday 10am – 6pm. Flexibility is also a must in order to take on extra shifts to cover leave.
If you have a genuine passion for cooking and entertaining and all things ‘Stevens’ then we would love to meet you!
ENTITLEMENT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information