Station Officer – Qatar Job Vacancy
Direct and supervise the daily routines and activities of a multiple fire station watch covering
the designated operational area. to ensure the operational readiness of the stations to
respond to emergencies.
Command the incident as the On-Scene Commander of a l l emergency responders from
multiple services as directed by the OP Incident Command System
Communicate fire safety practices by engaging with the community to prevent emergencies
occurring. intervene effectively to minimize the impact.
Experience & Skills
- Upper Intermediate English Language (OP L5) both spoken and written.
- Minimum 9 years as a Fire-Fighter (5 in supervisory positron) in a commercial or industrial Fire-Fighter environment. c i v i
l defense force. military fire service or three years as Sub Officer in QP.
- Possess a valid driving License – preferably Heavy Vehicle.
- Technical s k i l l s – must be able to use broad range of modern equipment for fire fighting and rescue
- The ability to rapidly absorb information on arrival at an incident i n conditions which may
be dangerous and confusing and accordingly dictate instructions to the on scene crews
- Understanding for the victims of fire and accident and able to cope with distressing
Graduate of Institution of Fire Engineers or equivalent diploma in fire fighting/watch management.