Sales Consultant – Noel Leeming Cambridge
Our Sales Consultants at Noel Leeming are there to create solutions. You will need to understand our products, ask the right questions and provide the appropriate solutions to our customers.
This role is ideal for someone who may be in a customer focused role already but is looking to develop that next level of customer service or take their first step into a sales career.
As market leaders, we are looking for the very best sales team members out there. You will be:
- Confident – it’s not about being extroverted it’s about being confident in your delivery
- Likable – we need you to connect with your customer and create a positive interaction
- Enthusiastic – passion is key
- Inquisitive – eager to learn, eager to question
- Questioning – asking your customers the right questions
- Interest and understanding of the current tech market
This is a casual position.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake heavy lifting, climb ladders and be on your feet for long periods of time
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand including:
- Continuous training and development
- Career progression – a great stepping stone into sales or other internal opportunities
- Incentive earnings
- The Warehouse Group discount card (including The Warehouse, Torpedo 7, One Day deals)
- The list goes on…
Who knows where you could end up. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! We’d love to hear from you.