Safety Officer – Qatar Job Vacancy
Dear Candidate,Greetings from Mena Support Services!
Our expertise is in finding key leadership and managerial team for Start-ups and fast growing business in the areas of Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Railway, Technology, Telecom, E commerce, and Logistics, Retail, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical and Automobile industries. Though we are specialized in the above areas, we offer turn-key and end to end human resources solutions at all levels and where ever required provide one-stop solution.
Position : Safety OfficerLocation : QatarExperience : Experience in relevant industry.
Safety Officer Job Duties:
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
- Ordering repairs for unsafe and/or damaged equipment
- Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and employee training
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Determining whether the finished product is safe for customers
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Meeting company health and safety goals
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance
Shortlisting in Progress. Please report with your CV, passport and copies of certificates immediately to our office.
Thank YouVishalAsst. Manager ( Sourcing)MENA Support Service LimitedOffice No. 14, Options Primo, 21st RoadMarol MIDC Industrial Estate, Near Passport OfficeAndheri (East), Mumbai – 400093Maharashtra, IndiaOffice : +91 22 61041 786 – (Ext:708)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
company profile :Mena Support Service Limited
We are a leading Human Resources Management Consultancy & Placement company having our corporate office in Mumbai, India; with branch offices in Orissa, Cochin, Chennai,Madurai, Vizag and Goa Apart from this we have our overseas offices in KSA (Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah and Jajan), Kuwait, UAE and Qatar. We are capable of providing multinational work force as we have our own offices in INDIA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRILANKA, PHILIPINES, PAKISTAN, KENYA, CYPRUS, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA, U.S.A, KURDSTHAN, SAUDI ARABIA, UAE, TURKEY, GERMANY, ISRAEL, FRANCE, ITALY, QATAR, OMAN, BAHRAIN,CHINA, SPAIN & RUSSIA.