Retail Sales Assistant
About the role
Work selling leading Scandinavian Jewellery Brands as a sales superstar. We offer a vibrant, cool work environment. We are committed to providing our customers with an intimate, fun shopping experience.
What you would be doing
As a retail superstar working in our Christchurch store, you will be an integral part of the family. Your main focus will be exceeding customer expectations, assisting with merchandising, in-store events and passionately selling our jewellery.
- Part-time role, working 10-20 hours per week (Mainly later in the week and weekends, however we will have a requirement for other hours from time to time)
- Must be flexible / weekend days included
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Always provide outstanding customer service
- Achieve sales targets
- Merchandise product, both in-store and window displays, ensuring the store always looks its best.
- Organise and host events with our customers.
Retail experience is preferred but not essential. We’re looking for someone who meets all of the requirements below:
- Has passion for fashion and a sense of style
- Is outgoing and customer focused
- Can show their passion & knowledge of our Scandinavian jewellery
- Is very confident using computers
- Is highly motivated and target driven
- Has excellent selling and communication skills
- Has a proven willingness to learn and improve
- Knowledge of social media is desirable
- Will be flexible to work shifts as required and will committed to this role
- Generous hourly rate + monthly bonus
- Amazing staff discounts
- Fun work environment and team culture
- Work with gorgeous Designer jewellery
About the company
Founded upon the decadent idea of offering each and every woman the feel of exquisite luxury every day. Dressing the modern and confident woman in jewellery that expresses her unique style, personality and beauty – bringing with her, a little piece of luxury wherever she goes. The store will also be undergoing some exciting changes over the next six months, in line with our strategy to introduce new Scandinavian brands into our portfolio.