Recovery Associate – USA Job Vacancy
USA Job Vacancy
Bloomingdale’s-New York, NY 10022
New York, NY 10022
Bloomingdale’s is seeking an energetic individual to join our Recovery Team.
As a Bloomingdale’s Recovery Associate you will be an integral part of Bloomingdale’s ability to maintain the high customer service and presentation standards on our selling floor and in the stockroom. The Recovery Associate ensures the selling floor is neat, clean and organized while having some interaction witih shopping customers.
- Greeting all walk-in customers promptly and delivering “friendly and attentive service”
- Folds clothing using the folding table; produces a consistent fold and tucks in all tickets when folding product
- Organizes merchandise by style, size and color
- Returns merchandise from the fitting rooms back to the selling floor
- Locate pre-sold merchandise for customers as needed
- Finds a sales associate or takes that customer to the register when he/she is ready to make a purchase
- Basic understanding of merchandise – the features, advantages and benefits
- Is aware of the “A-Zones” in his/her assigned area, make sure that these areas are recovered and maintained first
- Outgoing and approachable personality/ polished and professional
- Ability to stay organized in busy environment
- Works well independently
- Ability to take direction well
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy’s Inc., including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.