Spectrum Care’s Mission is ‘Realising possibilities – Whakatinana ana i nga wawata’ and this is the goal we strive to achieve every day.
We are looking for a fantastic Receptionist to join us at Spectrum Care in our Onehunga Head Office. Working approx. 30 hours a week over Monday to Friday, you will be the face of the organisation. The role will ultimately assist Spectrum Care in the achievement of the vision of assisting people with disabilities to be living great lives.
Everyday you would be:
- Receiving and handling telephone calls
- Provide support for our visiting customers in a friendly manner
- General administrative duties and supporting our Office Manager
You will need to be:
- Minimum of four years secondary education with reasonable level of achievement.
- Previous work experience in a customer service related role.
- Outgoing friendly personality
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word software.
- Ability to follow through with tasks.
- Good presentation – well groomed.
We offer competitive rates, provide full training and support for continuing education and opportunities for career development.
If you have a passion for working with people and want to make a difference – Register your details as a Job Seeker to Apply!
For any queries call Suzanne on 09 634 9716
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at work.
Posted on16 Dec 2019
Closes on31 Jan 2020 23:55
Hours per week