Produce Retail Assistant
The position will require you to work in the produce preparation area and assist with the replenishment of stock in the retail area. This involves stocking and grading the produce and will require some heavy lifting.
The successful applicant will:
- Be organised, and motivated
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Have a positive attitude to customer service
You will be required to learn and put into practice Food Safety and Health & Safety requirements, and there is a chance to train and further develop in the Produce area.
- Be fit and strong enough to handle heavy lifting tasks
Although a Forklift licence would be an advantage, it is not necessary as full training will be given if necessary. Some heavy lifting is involved and some experience in a produce department or fruit and vegetable shop would be an advantage.
You will work closing shifts from the afternoon until 7pm. Exact days and hours are flexible.