Produce Manager, Full Time, Whangarei
Joining Countdown Whangarei is more than just taking on a new job. You’ll be joining a tight-knit and friendly team and as our new Produce Manager you’ll be ensuring our customers are receiving the best quality produce on show!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work close to home
- Grocery discount card
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The days for this Produce Manager position are Sunday – Thursday.
Our customers love fresh fruit and veggies! In this role as a department manager, you could expect to be:
- Meeting daily and weekly targets, ordering, stocktaking and rostering
- Implement promotion planning with great detail and in a timely manner
- Training and developing produce team members
- Championing Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety practices to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
As well as sharing your love for food, in our next Produce Manager we are looking for:
- A demonstrated knowledge and passion for fresh fruit and vegetables
- Strong and clear communication skills to effectively interact with customers and team members
- Excellent prioritization skills which will enable you to manage your workload
- Strong leadership skills to train and develop your team to ensure food safety is always top priority
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If you would like to know more about this management opportunity click APPLY NOW!