Payroll/Data Entry Specialist + Part -Time (2-3 days a week) – USA Job Vacancy
Payroll/Data Entry Specialist + Part-Time (2-3 days a week)
Are you currently looking for a part-time position? Do you have Payroll experience? Then our client has the position for you! Our client is looking for a Payroll/Data Entry Specialist in the Omaha area. They offer a fun & casual culture, with great work/life balance.
More About Us
Our client is an award-winning company that is committed to providing outstanding experiences for both their employees and their clients. They value teamwork, service, accountability, and honesty.
What We Seek
They are seeking an individual with outstanding attention to detail to assist their team with various payroll/data entry functions. Someone who values doing their job flawlessly and efficiently would be ideal. Here’s what they look for:
- Gather weekly timecards and calculate & validate hours worked
- Enter hours for all employees into the payroll software system
- Research discrepancies and follow up with supervisors to ensure timesheets are processed accurately
- Excellent computer skills, with exceptional data entry and 10 key skills required
- Highly detail oriented
- Good basic Math skills
- Effective written and oral communication
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for a prompt response. You can also call Ben Wormington at 402-769-7057 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.