Part Time Retail Assistant
- Join a great team at Repco Hamilton
- Every 2nd Saturday 8am to 5.30pm & Sunday 9am to 5pm
- Friendly & fun team, great staff discounts, plus the opportunity to learn & develop
About the Role
At Repco we want to ensure that each customer has a great experience in store and as a Retail Assistant your key focus is to ensure this – This starts from the moment the customer walks in the door, to providing guidance around our products and ensuring they find what they need, upselling where you can and processing the sale at the till. Duties include:
- Providing genuine service and creating a lasting impressions with our customers
- Have superstar selling skills that contribute to the sales performance of the store
- Be a team player and contribute towards the store’s success
- Maintain exceptional presentation and merchandising standards of the showroom
- Processing stock and ensuring shelves are adequately stocked
Skills & Experience
This is a very customer focused position so you’ll naturally be a people person and a passionate customer service expert, ideally with previous retail and/or customer service experience. Full training will be given on the products we sell, however an interest in automotive is a plus. But if customer service is your passion and where you thrive, we like that sound of that too! You must be confident working in a retail/sales environment and dealing with a variety of customers. Your strong communication skills and excellent phone manner will be complimented by your team-focused and ‘can do’ attitude.
Repco was founded in 1922 and has since become one of New Zealand’s most well-recognised and trusted brands. We’ve been servicing our customers for over 95 years and with almost 100 stores across the country, we are an established and well-known business that look after their staff, providing the opportunity to develop and progress. This is a very exciting time to be part of our team as we continue to grow – Send your CV to our Careers Team by clicking APPLY!