Part Time Breakfast Attendant – New Zealand Job Vacancy
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Supportive, fun working environment
- Staff meals & uniforms provided + great staff discounts
CityLife Wellington, a central city apartment style hotel, is seeking a motivated individual wanting to join our friendly and vibrant team environment.
We are looking for an F&B all-rounder to fill our part time Breakfast Attendant position. This role would suit a friendly, honest and reliable individual who is looking for a career in hospitality.
Previous customer service and food-handling experience is necessary. The hours are approximately 6:30 am – 2 pm, on a rotating roster, depending on how busy it is. Additional hours in other departments could be available for the right person.
The main duties of this role include:
- Preparing food for continental breakfast buffet
- Organising and controlling the breakfast lounge area ensuring a high standard of service is provided to guests
- Keeping tables and service areas clean and tidy as per breakfast procedure manuals
- Prepare staff lunches for both day and evening staff
- Monitor daily kitchen, food and product requirements
- Maintaining hygienic food service techniques during service
- Adhering to quality standards for food service areas of the hotel
- Taking responsibility for your designated section and station
- Catering for conferences, i.e. preparing sandwiches, serving warm finger food etc
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills
- A food hygiene certificate would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work Saturdays and Sundays
So if you think you can add an extra star to our wonderful reputation and are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, then this is your chance to join a fantastic team who truly values our employees.
Applications Close: 16 Mar 2020