Part Time Accounts Payable Clerk – USA Job Vacancy
California Protons Cancer Therapy Center (“California Protons”) is a facility that provides state-of-the-art cancer treatments to patients with varying diagnosis that travel here from all over the world. From our world-renowned Radiation Oncologists, highly trained Registered Nurses, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists, and Radiation Therapists, and everyone in-between, our team of professionals work collaboratively to bring hope and healing to even the most aggressive cancer cases. If joining a dynamic team whose passion it is to help people return to their life, sounds exciting, California Protons may be the place for you.
Reports to: Accounting Manager
The Accounts Payable Clerk is a part-time entry-level position which will provide support to the Accounting Department including Accounts Payable and general office/clerical tasks.
- Perform accounts payable functions including processing weekly payments and assisting with weekly cash flow analysis
- Communicate with vendors regarding invoices, payments, missing deliveries, Form W-9’s
- Reconcile purchase orders with packing slips and vendor invoices
- Prepare and post entries in companies’ accounting software
- Prepare debit card transaction report and post to accounting software each month
- Record monthly bank transactions and make bank deposits as needed
- Assist with tax compliance and Form 1099 preparation
- Make online purchases and track all purchases against bank account
- Receive incoming mail, scan/email invoices and file invoices electronically
- Must be PC proficient, strong Microsoft Excel skills and Microsoft Power Point experience preferred and Great Plains experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Flexible, pro-active and a strong sense of teamwork
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 year’s work experience
California Protons Cancer Therapy Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.