outdoor worker on lifestyle block
We are on a lifestyle block in Coatesville and need outdoor help ASAP!
Hours: You will be working approximately 6 hours per week, over two days of work. We can be flexible with the days.
You must be:
- VERY physically fit, strong and healthy
- Reliable and hardworking
- Able to provide great references
Any experience or knowledge in working on farms is beneficial
Students need to be able to provide excellent personal references. Ideally students will have experience in labouring, farm work or gardening but it is not required.
Location: The job location, Coatesville, is 10 minutes from Albany but there is no public transport to the location. For this reason, it is essential you have your own reliable transport.
You will be doing various jobs including:
- Picking up horse manure
- Gardening, including planting
- Stacking branches that have fallen
- Sweeping out/cleaning out stalls
- Leafblowing (if you don’t know how to use a leafblower, the employer will show you).
- Painting fences
Tasks vary from week to week but basically they are all outdoor manual labour jobs that you would typically do on a small farm.
You must be able to start ASAP!