Office Assistant -New Zealand
EnviroNZ is a leading and innovative waste & resource recovery company working in partnership with New Zealand’s government bodies, local councils, communities and business.
Our Tauranga based team are looking for an experienced & motivated Office Assistant to join the team on a part-time basis (approximately 20 hours per week).
Working as part of a close-knit team, this is a varied and busy role responsible for handling incoming phone calls, greeting customers, monthly reporting, weighbridge operation and raising purchases orders.
As the face and voice of the Company, you will uphold a professional and vibrant manner at all times.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 2+ years’ experience in a reception / customer service role (face-to-face and telephone)
- Is respectful and supportive
- Can multi-task and keeps calm under pressure
- Cash handling and reconciliation skills
- Will have high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- Is punctual and can be flexible with hours when required
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Health Assessment (including drugs test) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to EnviroNZ’s satisfaction. Applicants must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you wish to apply for this position please click apply now and complete the online application form. You must ensure you submit an updated version of your CV in order for your application to be considered.EnviroNZ – Just posted