Mobile Sales Consultant – USA Job Vacancy
USA Job Vacancy
Mobile Sales Consultant
Best Buy-Lake Geneva, WI
Lake Geneva, WI
Sales Consultants excel at selling products and services, working closely with other members of the sales team. They accumulate the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self-development. Then, armed with the right tools and knowledge, they create ease and add value to the Best Buy Mobile experience, ensuring customers’ end-to-end needs are met. As a trusted advisor and partner, Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultants develop strong relationships with customers and bring them a little closer to family and friends by helping them close the gaps with technology.
The Best Buy Sales Consultant in Mobile Wireless engages customers utilizing selling skills to build connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service. They’ll sell a broad range of mobile products and services using a proven structured approach while at the same time developing in-depth knowledge of the latest mobile technology.
- Provide personalized service and exceptional expertise for customers.
- Handle all aspects of the sale including: customer contracts and warranties, customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions.
- Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans and service features.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Join our team!
While you’re busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we’re working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let’s do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.