Merchandiser – New Zealand Job Vacancy
New Zealand Job Vacancy
Wellington City, Wellington
PART TIME MERCHANSIDER – LOWER HUTT
An exciting customer facing role for a reliable and motivated sales merchandiser.
By joining our team you’ll gain insight into the front-line workings of New Zealand’s largest company. You’ll take on a role with responsibility and independence that will enable you to grow your career.
18 hours per week (split between Monday to Friday)
You will be part of our Field Sales team responsible for building store displays and basic merchandising of our market leading products.
- You will have reasonable level of fitness as you will be on your feet for most of your shift and have the ability to lift heavy grocery items
- The role will involve unloading of grocery products and stock rotation on shelves in stores
- Checking expiry dates on products and ensuring season lines are rotated
- Reporting on daily operations and escalating any issues or feedback onto Territory Managers
- The role will involve building and maintaining good working relationship with key store personnel
You will need to be:
- Be physically fit to work
- Reliable, available & punctual.
- Have an eye for detail,
- Capable of working unsupervised
- Have a great work ethic
Applicant must also have
- A current full clean driver’s license
- A reliable cell phone and email address
- Flexibility on hours as some early morning starts will be required. Being able to work additional hours/days when required would be an advantage.
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Heinz Wattie’s Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.