Meat Assistant (North Island), Part Time, Mt Eden
Joining Countdown Mt Eden is more than just taking on a new job!
Being a part of our Meat team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Full training
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work close to home
- Grocery discount card
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Meat Assistant position are Sunday 0630-1600 and Monday 0630-1600.
You will be working in a hands on and chilled environment and have a passion for roasts, BBQs, casseroles and much more. As a Meat Assistant during your shift you could expect to be
- Keeping the shelves stocked and well presented with our fine, fresh quality meat
- Portraying excellent customer service skills when helping our customers with their meat selections
- Learning about and adhering to food safety policies
In this role we are looking for our new team member to
- Be willing to work with all types of raw meat
- Have a great eye for presentation and strong attention to detail
- Regularly lift up to 15kgs, bend, reach and complete repetitive movements
- Be happy to be on your feet for most of your shift
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW, we’d love for you to join us!