Longlife Assistant Nights, Part Time, Milford
Joining Countdown Milford is more than just taking on a new job!
Being a part of our Longlife team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Full training
- Opportunities for career progression
- Work close to home
- Grocery discount card
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Longlife Assistant position are Sunday 2100-0630 and Monday 2100-0630.
Working with a team in this non-stop environment will be rewarding! No two days are the same but as a Longlife Assistant you could expect to be
- Keeping shelves stocked and looking great for our customers
- Helping customers when they require assistance with products
- Helping to keep the stock room flowing
- Working with your team to get the job done
In this role we are looking for our new team member to have
- A keen eye for detail and passion for helping customers
- The ability to work at pace and with accuracy, sometimes autonomously
- A willingness to work on your feet for long periods of time
- The ability to regularly lift up to 15kgs, bend, reach and complete repetitive movements
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW, we’d love for you to join us!