- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Are you a strong multi tasker?
- Work in a supportive and fun team
As one of New Zealand’s leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has 50 senior living and care facilities across New Zealand. These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals.
At our Atawhai facility in Taradale, Napier we require a part time Laundry Assistant/driver to provide support to our busy laundry. We are looking for someone who can handle a fast paced environment and is committed to delivering an excellent service.
You will enjoy working to a high standard of quality while working in a close knit team.
You are a person who has:
- The ability to work on a restored shift basis
- Has a full clean Class 1 New Zealand drivers licence
- Great communication skills
- Highly organised
- Previous experience in cleaning/laundry would be an advantage.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
Working closely with other staff and residents we can offer you a warm and friendly team environment where you can achieve your full potential. Our values reflect what is great about Oceania Group and how we connect with our people, residents and communities.