- Annual Salary Range: VPS4 – $87,640 – $99,438 + super
- Tenure: Fixed Term until- 6 Months
- Employment Type: Full Time (flexible work arrangements may be available)
- Usual Location: Kew
About the Team
To deliver transport services across all modes that provides a single user interface to the transport network.
About the Opportunity
As a Web Services Advisor you will be a critical member of the Digital Service Operations team, who is responsible in continually delivering improvements to existing digital products. In this role you will provide sound advice to key stakeholders in relation to changes to online transactions, design and improvements to the customer experience.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Contribute to open communication and discussion between stakeholders, to assess and promote understanding of need for future changes in services, products and systems.
- Take accountability of issues and proactively develop innovative solutions to complex problems where defined policy, procedures and precedents do not always exist.
- Demonstrated capability to identify innovative opportunities to maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of the Content Management Systems.
- Ability to apply appropriate analytical techniques and report results to clients and management.
- Undertake data analysis, linking data from multiple sources to develop innovative responses to meet complex business needs.
Culture and Benefits
The Department of Transport is committed to building a culture where flexible work arrangements are a focus to support different ways of working, helping employees balance work and life.
How to Apply
Applications should include a resume and cover letter.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 3rd March 2021
Preferred applicants may be subject to pre-employment checks. Information provided to the Department of Transport will be treated in the strictest confidence.