Korean Bbq restaurant opposite Syndal Station is looking for the right candidates!
Our expectations in our Food and Beverage attendants are to the highest degree. We pride ourselves on our service to our customers giving them the homely experience as they were to walk into our own homes. Below is just some but not limited to the things we are looking for.
What we are looking for?
- Full of energy, ready for all tasks at hand
- Confident and be able to hold a conversation
- Bubbly personality and full of laughter
- Professional in service
- Can do attitude
- Willing to continuously learn
- Team player
- Multi lingual will be helpful
- Flexible in roster hours
- Welcome and serve customers as they are guests to your own home
- Must be able to work Flexible hours including Fridays/Saturdays going forward.
Tues – Sun 5:00pm – 11:00pm
(Applicants may be expected to open or close sometimes)
Applicants should be aware of public transport times and location upon interview
Applicants are encouraged to provide student ID/Photo ID of some sort to prove identity but is not compulsory.
Please note, Successful applicants will be called upon resume application meeting full criteria, then called in for an interview and potential trial.
Expected Start Date: 05/01/2021
Job Type: Part-time
- Evening shift
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proficient English (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing takeaway orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions