Pizza Riccardo Narrabeen is looking for an experienced waitperson to join our team.
We are looking for friendly and efficient Wait Staff to serve patrons at our establishment. Wait Staff will be responsible for preparing tables, greeting and seating customers, making recommendations, taking orders, delivering food and drinks as well as accepting payments.
To be successful as a waitperson you should be able to provide customers with an outstanding experience. Top-notch Wait Staff should work well in a team and have excellent customer service skills.
Wait Staff Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers and showing them to their table.
- Preparing tables, ensuring they are clean sanitised and fully set.
- Maintaining knowledge of the complete menu, daily specials, and available items.
- Presenting customers with the menu, informing them of daily specials, and taking orders.
- Checking the quality of dishes before serving them.
- Delivering food and beverages in a timely manner.
- Attending tables and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering checks and taking payments.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Strictly adhering to food, sanitary, and safety standards.
- Experience as Wait Staff, Server or in a similar role preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register and using ordering systems.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good physical condition.
- Good team player.
Please forward your resume or apply in person between 3pm and 5pm daily. Ask for Robert or Alex
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $53,534.00 – $69,170.00 per year
- server: 1 year (Preferred)
- barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required