Neighbourhood Bondi is a lively beachside restaurant bar. We have been operating for almost 8 years as Bondi’s go-to local hang out. Open from 5pm until 11pm on weekdays and from 12pm until 11pm at the weekend, leaving plenty of time to enjoy the beach around work.
Here at Neighbourhood we pride ourselves on our great customer service, our delivery is light hearted but professional. Our ethos is that our guests feel welcomed into our home with some great food, drinks and friendly banter, after all our slogan is “This is our Hood”.
The menus focus is simple comfort food to eat along side a range of delicious cocktails. In addition to our daily menu, we offer a Sunday Roast which sells out an a weekly basis, widely regarded as the one of the best in Sydney.
The right candidate would have experience working in a fast paced environment and be a good team player. A minimum of two years hospitality experience is a preferable and a variety of party shirts is highly recommended.
Weekend availability is a must. Preferably available 7 days
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- Employee discount
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Public holidays
- Permitted to work temporarily with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing takeaway orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes