Join the famous Dragon Hot Pot!
Our Caulfield branch is looking for waiter/waitress to join our friendly and fast-paced restaurant!
About Dragon Hot Pot,
At Dragon Hot Pot, we search for century old hot pot broth recipe. Use marrow bones and cook for 12 hours, with more than 20 traditional Chinese herbs, a unique golden thick fragrance broth is what makes our hot pot to be different. Cook-to-order with over 80 ingredients to choose from, spiciness-your-way, makes every hot pot has its own soul.
- You will have high levels of enthusiasm and a passion for customer engagement; passion for creating memorable experiences
- A can-do attitude and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Passionate about learning and development and growing a career in hospitality
If this sounds like you, apply NOW!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $55,000.00 per year
- Afternoon shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotating roster
- hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (Year 12) (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing takeaway orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place