Butter Parramatta is looking for a number of Venue Supervisors who are enthusiastic, team players, leaders and have a high attention to detail.
Butter; where street meets luxury.
We’re a fried chicken, champagne, sneaker & hip hop hybrid established in 2016, with the first venue located in Surry Hills. Not only do we continue to offer Sydney’s juiciest Fried Chicken accompanied by some fine Grade A champagne, but we also love being a part of the community. From hosting events with local and international artists in-store to being a part of music festivals, food festivals and outdoor basketball tournaments. A year later in 2017, we opened our second venue located in Parramatta. And in late 2020, we opened our newest venue in Chatswood.
We are young, dynamic team, where the owners are involved in all aspects of the day to day business operations. We are looking for committed people to come on board who would like to grow and develop with us. You will be working under COO, Executive Chef & 2015 Australian Young Chef of the Year Award Winner, Julian Cincotta.
This role is based in Parramatta, with opportunities to work over all three venues if you are the right applicant.
You will be responsible for all aspects of front of house operations, this role will focus on driving the highest standards of service through managing, training and developing a passionate and driven team.
· Manage FOH operations (for example; inventory & ordering of stock)
· Maintain high staff morale through effective communication (in the spirit of teamwork)
· Leading staff – through being a hands on manager working on the floor with the staff
· Assist in organising all venue related staff training & inductions
· Ensure venues policies & procedures are maintained
· Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness as a priority amongst venues
· Ensure all requirements under the law or by regulation are observed by all employees of the venue
Please note: we are looking for a candidate who has a valid NSW RSA that is capable of working the floor as well to ensure all their responsibilities above have been met.
Part-time hours: 38 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Free food
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Public holidays
- Rotating roster
All of our venues are COVID safe and we enforce every venues COVID plan strictly
- Parramatta NSW (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)