We currently have an excellent opportunity available at our popular waterfront restaurant in Docklands for an enthusiastic & motivated Trainee waiter/ress to gain quality industry experience & skills!
In this full time or part time position, you need to be available to work on weekends and nights where you will learn & perform all aspects of a food & beverage attendant. We are offering a traineeship in Hospitality Operations Cert. III.
Therefore, it is essential that you…
· Should have at a minimum – a year 11+ education level (preferred)
· Are willing to learn, have reliability & a hardworking attitude
· Are passionate about the hospitality industry & seek a career within it
· Are punctual, enthusiastic & have a bubbly personality
· Are able to work within a team and have great communication skills
· Must have a tax file number (TFN) & permanent residency status
Experience is not required. We provide full on-the-job training together with National Accreditation from William Angliss Institute (registered training organisation). Award Rates apply.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please send us your cover letter and résumé online by clicking on the “APPLY NOW” button below.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
· How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
· What days are you available to work?
· What is your highest level of education?
· Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
· Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $46,991.00 – $57,433.00 per year