Full Job Description
Summary: Dime Community Bank is seeking a Full Time Teller for our Brooklyn Heights, NY branch. You will provide quality customer service and operate a Teller station expediting deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Operate a teller station in a courteous and knowledgeable manner, expediting deposit and withdrawal transactions.
- Provide additional customer service including money orders, cash advances and cashiers’ checks.
- Complete monetary instrument logs.
- Support development goals through referrals and Call Center service.
- Balance teller drawer each day in accordance with the bank’s teller cash difference standards.
- Quality customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Cash-handling experience preferred
- Basic PC, Network, E-Mail, Internet skills
High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)