Job Function: Human Resources
Location: New York, United States
Job Ref#: 1805
Description & Requirements
Kinesso, the Marketing Engine of Interpublic Group, is focused on creating data-driven solutions through enhanced or newly created products and services, maximizing the impact of traditional and addressable media. Kinesso’s core principle is to drive smarter business decisions and better outcomes for clients using our suite of data and technology services. For more information, please visit us at www.kinesso.com.
The Talent Attraction (TA) Recruiter is accountable for managing the end to end talent attraction process, as well as developing and cultivating partnerships with key organizational stakeholders such as hiring managers, business heads/leads, and human resources partners. We are seeking a talented individual with extensive full lifecycle recruitment experience within the advertising/media space.
- Partner closely with Matterkind’s hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through to offer.
- Utilize a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class media talent.
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that help define the way Matterkind recruits talent.
- Act as an advocate for both candidate and hiring manager throughout the hiring process establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow through resulting in a positive candidate and client experience.
- Collaborate with recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads, and placement of talent.
- Support various talent attraction related projects including Sourcing, Diversity and/or Campus.
Desired Skills & Experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You come with experience as a recruiter with demonstrated success in hiring top talent preferably in the advertising/media space.
- Your experience with managing the full recruiting cycle recruitment process includes sourcing, screening, scheduling, negotiating, and closing candidates.
- You are metrics-driven and use data to help guide your decisions.
- You’re an owner, motivated and quick to take ownership of your work.
- You understand the importance of looking at our recruitment strategy and processes through a DE&I lens.
- You strive to make an impact and enjoy taking on varying levels of responsibility.
- You’re creative and use non-traditional methods of recruiting talent.
- You’re a relationship builder and place great importance on candidate and hiring manager experience.
It is the policy of Kinesso, division of the Interpublic group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990. The job description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and other job functions are subject to modification. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For applicants to jobs in the United States: In compliance with the current Americans with Disabilities Act and state and local laws, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position with Kinesso, please email email@example.com
Kinesso brings together the best minds in data, technology and media activation to deliver seamless data-driven marketing solutions. As a technology-enabler, Kinesso powers marketing systems through a proprietary suite of applications that integrate ad tech and martech. Kinesso’s application framework spans audience, planning, and activation, delivering insights and business outcomes for leading global brands.