The Supervisor – Call Center position will:
- Supervises enrollment staff, including the functions associated with the call center.
- Monitors the performance of assigned staff, providing feedback and education to staff to improve performance.
- Assists Client Service Representatives and Lead Client Service Representatives in responding to enrollment services calls when needed.
- Ensures staff effectively educates clients in managed care, accessing services, and other information.
- Ensures staff effectively assesses clients’ health care needs and assist clients in choosing a health plan.
- Provides ongoing training and support to enrollment counselors.
- Ensures staff maintains updated knowledge of the project and updated knowledge of health plans that are available to clients.
- Ensures staff effectively assists clients in enrolling/disenrolling in plans.
- Conducts annual home-visit inspections of assigned Telecommuting CSRs.
- Some Saturday work required.
Provides immediate supervision to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks related to the unit or sub-unit.
Generally supervises semi-skilled employees or a few individual professional contributors.
Works on issues of limited scope.
Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit.
Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
Frequently interacts with subordinate employees and functional peer groups.
Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations concerning specific projects or schedules.
Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.