Start 2021 with a new exciting challenge in the spa industry!
We are looking for someone with experience in the beauty or spa industry who has a love of beauty, is organised, the ability to work in a very busy environment with exceptional time management to join our team in a casual reception position on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
endota spa at Chadstone Shopping Centre Melbourne is a vibrant busy spa, and assisting our clients when they are booking over the phone or arriving in spa is a major part of the role.
Please apply to the email address provided if you have:
– Knowledge of skincare and the beauty industry is required
– Shortcuts computer system or salon reception experience is an advantage.
– Great customer service history.
– Strong work ethic, time management and interpersonal skills.
– The proven ability to work in a busy team environment.
– Availability required; Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
– (Must be available from 9am to 9 pm on Thursdays and Fridays) casual position varying
16 – 32 hours a week.
Advantages for you are:
– Be a part of Australia’s largest spa brand.
– Use your beauty / therapist skills to help clients with their skincare in a professional environment.
– Work with a positive and experienced team.
– endota spa uniform, designed by the Australian designer KITX provided.
– Free car parking at Chadstone Shopping Centre.
A mature attitude, a desire to help clients with skincare product questions and with assisting the management team in all aspects of running a spa is essential. If this sounds like the position for you please apply.
If you have experience in the beauty industry and you are looking for a new challenge we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: 18/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- beauty therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)