NRG7 is looking for an Experienced Solar Trade Assistant or Apprentice to join a highly motivated customer focused team based in West Melbourne, Victoria.
You will work within crew of experienced solar install trades assistants or Apprentices , delivering a customer focused result, therefore we are looking for a driven, energetic and experienced Solar Install Trade Assistance. Work in a small friendly crew installing Solar Power and Battery Storage systems in Melbourne Metro Victoria.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Helping Solar Installers in Installations of Solar PV systems for residential homes and commercial sites.
- Work alongside qualified Electricians, apprentices, and other trade assistants.
- Uploading site images including Panel/Inverter serials to relevant software if required.
- Provide high quality customer service on and off site.
- Observe and implement all relevant OH&S requirements at all time.
- Work in Melbourne’s metro and occasional Regional day trips are required from time to time.
The successful candidates must have:
- MUST Currently be an Solar Install Apprentice or Solar Install trade Assistance.
- MUST have Experience working with Solar Installation team.
- MUST be able to work at heights.
- MUST have transport or be able to get to our factory/warehouse and to sites.
- Be physically fit, as heaps of lifting is involved
- A Team Player with a pleasant and professional attitude.
- Experience with Solar Edge, ABB, Goodwe, Tesla, LG Chem or BYD would be an advantage but not mandatory.
On offer will be:
- Full time work with a dynamic and growing organisation,
- Generous Salary depending on experience
- Career progression opportunities
- Support from an experienced team
- Immediate start
If you think this role is for you then “apply now”
Expected Start Date: 06/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Travel reimbursement
- Day shift
- Performance bonus
- solar installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Melbourne VIC (Required)
- Working at Heights (Required)
- White Card (Required)
- Australian Driver’s (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place