We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people – with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
Razorfish NY is searching for a Search Coordinator. This person will be working on an international electronics brand and will work closely within our integrated client teams executing day-to-day campaign management, quarterly planning and collaborating with broader team to deliver strong business results.
- Actively engages in understanding of search and social landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs
- Develops campaign components including keywords, copy, landing page selection, account structure etc. with Senior Search Manager oversight
- Manages budgets towards performance goals
- Fosters beginning relationships with key publisher partners such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Proactively proposes solutions to correct run rates and improve ROI
- Responsible for day -to day trafficking, test execution, optimization and troubleshooting
- Accountable for monthly media spend accounting
- Identifies areas of risk and opportunity through on-going analysis on large data sets
- Compiles data from multiple sources in on-going reporting
- Presents weekly results and explain changes in performance and actions taken to improve results
- Develops rapport with publisher partners, internal and client teams
- Prepares routine and ad-hoc reports in response to client and internal manager questions and requests
- Executes competitive monitoring and analysis
- Participates in QA process as documented through a RACI with Senior Search Manager oversight
- Supports Senior Search Manager as day-to-day executional point person in all aspects of Search
- Anticipates client’s questions and assist in developing responses to client questions
- Aids in on-boarding new personnel to team
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives to better understand Razorfish service offerings
- Responsible for maintaining a steady learning curve toward the entire Senior Search Manager knowledge and skill set
- Minimum of 1 year or equivalent internships in Search Engine Marketing required
- Solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis and writing
- Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor
- Experience managing a complex task list and meeting tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Comfort with professional acumen and processes
- Keen sense for details
- Conversant with all terminology used in SEM
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.