We are currently seeking multiple experienced Drivers for daily School Run Charters.
Nuline Charter has built a reputation in providing reliability, quality service, a professional team of drivers supported by a modern fleet of vehicles to some of Melbourne’s most discerning clients.
As we put the 2020 year behind us and focus on what’s ahead within the Western Corridor of Melbourne, we have two Part-time Positions available for those who may be looking for consistent hours each week and the role allows you to have time off between school terms – these opportunities don’t come by every day.
- School Charter runs with a 48 to 57-seater bus
- Vehicle pick up & drop off via our Spotswood Depot or the Bacchus Marsh area for the ideal candidate/s
The work is;
- Monday to Friday – 5 days week
- Split shifts – mornings 6.30 am to 9.30 am, afternoons 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. These times may vary.
- During school terms only
- Maintaining schedules on service and cleanliness standards on the vehicle at all times
- There may be additional work between these hours for the right candidate
- There may be limited additional charter work available over school holiday periods for the right candidate.
You must hold:
- A current HR Licence is preferred however Medium Rigid Licence is the minimum requirement
- A current Drivers Accreditation from Commercial Passenger Vehicle (CPV) Victoria
- A valid Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Note: Only candidates with the above will be considered for the position
- Superior customer service orientated
- Well presented and patient
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Team player
- Dedicated work ethic – day in, day out
- Preference will be given to applicants who have existing experience with school runs
Ideal candidate/s would reside in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne as the day starts and finishes west of Melbourne. Immediate start for those who meet the requirements. Comprehensive Induction and training of the private charter school runs and how we operate will be provided prior to the start of Term 1.
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or those who have the right to work in Australia may apply.
Successful applicants may need to undertake a pre-employment medical.
Applications close: Friday 8th January 2021. Please include your resume
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a phone interview first before proceeding to the next stage.
Part-time hours: 25-30 per week
Application Deadline: 08/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 20/01/2021
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $32,000.00 per year
- Afternoon shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- commercial passenger driving: 2 years (Required)
- Medium Rigid Licence (Required)
- WWC (Required)
- Driver Accreditation (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)