About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative to join our fast-growing company based in Bondi Junction. The role is quite versatile with a variety of tasks to conduct throughout the week. You will be working with a growing progressive team out of our Bondi Junction office, with the key responsibility of sales duties. The position is full time. Experience in Sales Representative is a plus but not essential. Full training and systems will be provided for the chosen candidate. Good communication skills are a must.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for develop your existing portfolio of clients as well as maximising on new business opportunities. Your portfolio of clients will range from SME’s to Global Multinational businesses. You will be providing a high level of customer service and ensuring our products provide a solution to our client’s needs.
Sponsorship opportunity available for the right candidate.
Base salary + Bonus performance.
· A strong level of English and communication skills (native language preferable).
· Target and goals driven.
· Strong initiative and efficiency to complete tasks.
· Good people skills.
· Fun, friendly and well spoken.
· Positive mindset.
· Previous experience in a sales role.
· Drive License.
· Outbound sales process.
· Leads generation, cold call, trial, meetings with all potential leads and current clients.
· Convert leads into new clients and help manage their account as you on-board them into the company.
· Identify, develop, and manage new business and existing client relationships.
· Develop and implement sales strategy.
· Planning and preparing key account and target new account visits.
· Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close.
· Participate in the preparation and keep updated quarterly business plan, CRM, weekly activities reporting.
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
· Can work flexibly during peak sales periods and willingness to do above and beyond to achieve targets.
· Customer focus and a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience, cultivating networks and partnerships.
· Dynamic personality with strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – the role allows a lot of responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
· Good presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
· Sales drive with self-discipline, commitment, and self-motivation.
· Commercial drive and proven track record of achieving targets.
Preferred skills but not essential
· Basic knowledge of the construction industry or Construction experience 1+ year.
· Knowledge and ability to use CRM and sales process building an extensive sales pipeline.
· Strong computer skills with experience using Office suite, mail chimp, outlook, One Drive and Docs.
If you are ready for an opportunity to genuinely grow in your career in a place that encourages you to take ownership of your role, then this is for you!
For your chance to be part of, and help to grow, a successful business, send your resume and cover letter through to us today.
*Please Note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Benefits and perks
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, a career-enhancing role, long-term opportunities, and the chance to be part of a leading company in the market.
The remuneration for this sales role is commission orientated and has a sales base. There is a great opportunity to quickly grow sales commission as well as your own personal development growth as this company continues to expand.
If you are as passionate about this position as we are, we are interviewing immediately. Please email your CV to us.
Expected Start Date: 11/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Australian driver’s licence (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)