evelop Your Career with the Market Leader in Paint
Full Training and Ongoing support provided
We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic Salesperson to join our Trade Centre in Chippendale, NSW on part time basis. You’ll work 21 hours per week of which 4 hours will be worked on Saturday. This fast paced and hands-on role will see you:
- Develop strong working relationships with depot/agencies
- Ensure high levels of customer service are maintained;
- Cash handling / EFTPOS;
- Accurately mix and tint paint;
- Assist in maintaining stock levels;
- Comply with safety standards.
You’re confident with people, have great communication skills and can easily build strong relationships with peers, customers and clients. You’re able to demonstrate a level of physical ability to work with our paint and other heavy products in store at times. In addition, you will:
- Possess an interest in our products;
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with customers;
- Enjoy building relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Have demonstrated experience in a customer facing role;
- Retail/Trade sales experience would be highly desirable;
- Paint product and application/ hardware experience will be beneficial.
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our team. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability including a zero tolerance to harm.
We value our hard-working employees by offering a competitive salary, incentives, in store discounts, ongoing training & support and genuine career growth.
Dulux is an iconic household brand. Synonymous with decoration and protection in the paint market, it is the number one choice for home owners, renovators and professional trade painters. The Dulux brand manufactures and markets products of the highest quality, which provide innovative product solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers today and into the future.
If you’re energetic, driven, have a strong work ethic and have a passion for people and customer service then this role may be for you.
To take the next step in your career and apply now for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply’