SoftLabs is seeking a Sales Consultant to join their Technology consulting.
SoftLabs is an Australian based Digital Technology Company specialised in Technology consulting, project management, software development, testing, training and support services. We offer a wide range of ICT Services, quality of resources and wider delivery capabilities
About the Role
The Sales Consultant is responsible for driving revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFI’s, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations, and managing the closure of new business. You will be reporting to the Director, Client Services
Key responsibilities are:
1. Lead generation: Participate in marketing, including direct calling and digital marketing functions. Review of list performance and review of marketing services.
2. Presentations, this person needs to be able to present confidently as part of a team. Development and quality assurance of prospect facing presentations as part of a team.
3. Responsible for sales reporting both to vendors and internal management.
4. Responsible for quotations/proposals and RFP responses.
5. Responsible for input to web site ‘blogs’ and other digital marketing initiatives.
6. Responsible for ordering software and vendor relations and for ensuring that handover to the Delivery team goes smoothly.
7. Upsell any new product or services initiatives.
8. Responsible for ensuring that all appropriate contracts are signed at the time of the sale.
9. Duties as prescribed from time to time.
Expectations of a Sales Consultant:
- Is able to describe, at a high level, products and how they deliver business benefits, understanding technical concerns. Experience in Engineering or Manufacturing industries would be beneficial.
- Has the ability to handle most customer meetings without the assistance of other staff.
- Can participate in technical meetings with customers.
- Has the ability to assess a customer’s business problem and recommend appropriate solutions.
- When complex problems requiring out-of-the-box thinking arise, can articulate the business value to a customer.
- Continuously learning new products and feature sets.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, customer focused, and able to work in a team.
- Possesses good presentation skills.
- Is able to help to qualify a sales opportunity.
- Is able to talk with different audiences, appropriately adjust content to meet different audience knowledge and interest.
- Displays high energy and quick response to opportunities.
- Possesses or can quickly gain an understanding of sales methodologies and can apply them in a sales situation.
- Be able to position our products against the competition.
- Proactively engages in the sales cycles.
- The ability to persuade or influence others to accept a point of view, to adopt a specific agenda or to take a course of action.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally or on regional basis.
- Being open, flexible and creative with regards to time management and scheduling challenges.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in WORD, or call Garima on 0410 756 040 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)