Since opening in 2016, The William Vale has become a buzzing hub for Brooklyn visitors and locals to connect and recharge, whether that’s over a drink at the pool, a rooftop film screening, or dinner at Leuca. The William Vale is the ideal home base for visitors looking to experience the creative energy that makes our neighborhood so vibrant.
Interactive events like a skating rink on the rooftop, balconies in every one of our 183 rooms, and fresh, inventive food from James Beard award-winning chef Andrew Carmellini are just a few of the reasons to come stay with us.
Ideal Candidates Possess:
- Well-versed in wine & spirits culture.
- Ability to manage high volume in a popular restaurant.
- Warm and gracious service approach, and the ability to create stellar guest experiences.
- Ability to assume full responsibility for menu content and deliver excellent service. Micros POS experience a plus.
- The ability to function comfortably in busy environments.
- Flexible availability on nights and weekends.
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees, as well as 401(k), Paid Time Off, Employee Dining Discount, Zip Car Discount, Spa Discount, TransitChek, Corporate Fitness Program, Continuing Educational Courses and Referral Reward Program.
More detail about The William Vale Hotel part of NoHo Hospitality Group