A day in the life:
- Be a coffee expert. You bring the passion, we provide the training, and you share it with the customer.
- Create coffee moments- share your knowledge, our coffee, and our sustainability practices with customers. Did you know that our 100% recyclable capsules are the least wasteful way to consume a cup of coffee?
- Generate new customers. Many customers shop online these days, however the store is where we meet many of our customers for the first time.
- Care about safety. Safe, healthy employees and customers are our number one priority.
- Contribute. Whether we need help cleaning, organizing stock or need a new innovative way to do things. Help the store with tasks, ideas and add to the overall success.
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- Paid vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Recognition program with monetary rewards
- Nestle corporate discounts
- Complimentary uniforms and dry cleaning
- Free Machine and coffee allowance
- 401K savings match
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience in a premium or consumable environment preferred
- A real passion for coffee and respect for sustainability; ability to self-educate and educate others on the coffee culture
- The world is rapidly changing and we need people who are resourceful, agile and willing to evolve.
- Flexible to work select shifts; days, nights, weekends and holiday
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.