Now Hiring – Yellow Earth Flagship Store at Emporium Melbourne CBD.
Proficient in English, Minimum 2 years retail experience in footwear or clothing, and able to work responsibly and independently. Must be willing to work to a roster which can include Monday – Sunday.
This position will be suitable for someone who can work independently in a retail store, and will have management support.
Candidate will be required to report to the Retail Manager, these roles will be responsible for assisting consumers with purchasing and subsequent brand promotion. Must have a positive and outgoing personality! Hours for these roles vary depending on employment demand. Our store is an Australian Sheepskin lifestyle store selling UGG boots, slippers, rugs, scarves and clothing.
Key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Opening and closing the retail store
- Sales promotion and direct consumer selling
- Maintaining a high level of retail presentation
- Providing consumers with retail assistance
- Promoting our brand and products
- Functioning of EFTPOS
- Communicating consumer requests to head office
Successful candidates will be required to have clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal. Candidates will need to be honest, reliable and positive with a ‘can do’ positive and energetic attitude.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Required)
- point of sale (POS) software: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)