Seeks new business opportunities and contributes to the sale of complex customised offerings, providing the business with an understanding of customer requirements and holds responsibility for the implementation and development of targeted sales campaigns
- Focuses on new business i.e., new account acquisition and / or penetration of new buyer hubs within existing accounts
- Executes longer and more complex sales cycles which typically leads to a long term customer relationship
- Sells customised and integrated offerings covering multiple assets / with multiple applications
- Understands the market and technical architecture of (potential) customers (applies to tech sales)
- Brings awareness of client requirements back to the business to shape go-to-market plans and existing / new product development
- Develops go-to-market plans for net new (target) customers and lead the execution of existing customer account plans
- Drives new product sales through ownership of targeted sales campaigns
- Spends significant time on prospecting activity; spend minimal time on post sales activities
- This can be either a People Manager or an Individual Contributor role
- Degree or equivalent
- Significant experience of sales / new business development within the financial services industry.
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact email@example.com .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.