smart jobs in sydney
TurksLegal is an award-winning, specialist law firm with 33 partners and over 160 staff across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane office. We operate across all jurisdictions in Australia.
Over the past 35 years we have established a strong reputation in the insurance, commercial and banking sectors, working with many of Australia’s leading insurance and financial institutions, workers compensation scheme agents, employers and government departments.
About the role
We are currently seeking a capable receptionist with at least 1 year of experience to join our Sydney team.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls (switchboard telephone)
- Deal with queries from employees and clients
- Knowledge of staff movements in and out of office
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and meeting rooms
- Coordinate diary for the bookings of the meeting rooms and ensure that these rooms are presented to standard at all times
- Set up of AV equipment for meetings
- Organise catering for meetings and liaise with staff regarding equipment/room set up
- Arrange and booking of travel
- Maintain invoices for office and travel related expenses
- Book local and interstate couriers and receive and distribute incoming deliveries
- Secretarial duties, including reports, data entry, filing, closing of files & scanning
- General administrative and clerical support
- Assist Marketing team with office events
- Accounts data entry
- Other tasks as directed by the Office Manager
- Worked in a similar role previously, or have some administration experience
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Attention to detail
- A positive and proactive nature
- Strong team player
- Microsoft office skills are essential
Why work for us
You will enjoy working in a collaborative, open and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded.
We foster an inclusive work environment and we are an equal opportunity employer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intermediate secretary looking to further develop their skills and work for a leading team.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact email@example.com (02)8257 5773