smart jobs in melbourne
We are looking for a friendly, reliable and committed person to help cover our busy reception area. This is a part-time role Monday – Friday primarily to cover lunchtime, however, hours are flexible for the right candidate. The role may suit someone looking to return to work while the kids are at school.
Previous real estate industry experience an advantage but not essential. A strong customer service background is a necessity.
– Efficient handling of all incoming calls
– Directing all client enquiries with a pleasant approach
– Administrative support to our leasing/property management departments
– Excellent presentation
– Friendly, reliable and committed
– Strong administrative and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multi-task
– Initiative and a positive can-do attitude
If you love a challenge and enjoy helping people then this is the position for you.
[read_more id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.00 – $25.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place