Receptionist/Dental Assistant Dual Role in Brookvale
We are looking for an extroverted person who exudes sincerity, warmth and confidence. This casual full-time role is Monday and Friday 7.45am-5.15pm, Saturday 7.45am – 12.15pm with a view to transition to permanent full-time work for the right person. Although the hours cover 6 days a week, you will only be required for 5 days a week. No experience is necessary, but you must be willing to learn.
- Applicant has a positive outlook on life with a positive attitude
- You see things as half glass full, not half glass empty
- Outgoing personality
- You are confident talking to someone face-to-face
- You are confident talking to someone over the phone
- You possess a strong stomach and do not mind the sight of blood
- Flexible with your working hours (eg early start and/or late finish)
- Well versed computer skills (Word, Excel, Facebook, Instagram and Google)
- Applicant is a non-smoker.
Your main responsibilities:
- Reception and admin duties
- Managing our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google etc)
- Complying with sterilisation and infection-control procedures
- Assisting the dentist chairside
You will first be trained on reception before progressing to dental assisting. However, your main role will be at the front office. If you want to love coming to work and be rewarded for your efforts then this is for you. We offer continuing education opportunities and a competitive perks scheme.
To apply, please send:
- A letter describing things that are important to you and why. The letter has a 10 line limit (using Arial font size 11).
- Please apply with both resume and letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible hours
- Assisting with administrative tasks as needed (e.g. billing, maintaining patient records)
- Routinely maintaining and sterilising equipment
- Assisting with front office tasks as needed (e.g. reception)