Sushi Sushi is one of Australia’s leading food brands going through an exciting growth phase including local and international expansion.
We are looking for a full-time Receptionist to join our team to deliver exceptional experiences for visitors and guests.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a first job or someone who wants to gain more experience in the administration industry.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a timely manner
- Greet company visitors and guests to the support office
- Conduct temperature checks for guests and employees on arrival
- Coordinate gate access to site premises and liaise with the IT department
- Ensure the reception area is always presentable, clutter-free and clean
- Assist in the set up and pack down of the meeting rooms
- Order office and stationary supplies as needed
- Regular cleaning of the kitchen area
- Organise and order catering for company meetings as requested
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Support other departments in administrative tasks, as delegated by Manager
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible, professional, courteous, approachable and strong work ethic
- Suitability to working in a fast-paced, dynamic & changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously & with little guidance or instruction at times
- Experience using MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bubbly, friendly and approachable
At this time, we are not seeking agency interest.
Sushi Sushi will conduct verification checks, after final interview has occurred.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 – $49,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)