Daily duties are varied and will include:
- Reception – meet and greet, attending to clients.
- Managing incoming calls and mail.
- Emailing, scanning, photocopying and filing including electronic filing.
- All ATO work, that is, requests for deferring lodgements, negotiating payment arrangements with the ATO, dealing with assessment notices, attending to lodgement of tax returns.
- Client liaison.
- Updating and maintaining client database.
12 Month Maternity Leave Contract with the possibility of extension.
Skills and experience:
- Experience within an accounting firm and or familiar with Xero Accounting software would be highly regarded
- Experience within a professional services firm – accounting, legal, financial services
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive “can do attitude”
- Professional and warm phone manner
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Have a Car and valid driver licences.
- Valid Visa to work.
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 15/01/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $42,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- accounting firm administration: 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments