Willowood Centre is home for up to 90 dynamic Residents. Our modern facility easily accessed by public transport has 24x 7 Registered Nurses who provide supervised care to the residents in partnership with Assistants in Nursing, Recreational Officers, Catering, Laundry and Maintenance staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate customer service focused Concierge/Receptionist to work at the main reception desk of our facility.
This position will work as part of our front of the house team and will be responsible for welcoming and greeting our residents and their guests, responding to residents requests for assistance and ensuring the orderliness and safety of the lobby and common areas.
Day to date duties include:
· Warmly meet and greet residents and guests and assist them with their immediate needs.
· Book & arrange transportation.
· Manning Reception and phone as required.
· Receiving & distribution of packages.
· Assist with administrative duties.
· Assist with organising special activities and events.
The ideal person for this role is someone who is passionate about delivering great customer service experience and enjoys working with older people. You will also have outstanding communication skills and have an engaging personality. A person with good attention to detail, flexible, organised as well as an ability to multi-task will fit well into this role.
Applicants with prior professional services experience or as a hospitality concierge will be highly regarded.
This position is permanent – part time (5 days per week), So if you think you have what it takes to take on this new position, apply NOW!
Applicants must undergo a Police Records Check and receive a full clearance before commencing in the position. Applicants must also hold an appropriate Australian work visa. The salary for the position is in accordance with our EBA and is in the range of $22.50/hour dependent on experience.
About Columbia Aged Care
Columbia values best practice and high service standards to deliver Resident centred care through Care in everything we do, Comfort in the environment we create that ensures quality of life, Consideration in the open supportive way we act to both Residents and colleagues.
People are our biggest asset; they represent our past, our present and our future and Columbia is committed to providing continued professional training and development.
To learn more about Columbia Aged care please visit www.columbiaagedcare.com.au
Part-time hours: 20 – 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- reception / administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place